Simple tricks on How To Fix Missing Field id in Google search Console in 3minutes.
If you have been having issues on how to fix missing field id/breadcrumbs issues in your Google search Console then worry no as we will be showing you some simple trick on How To Fix Missing Field id in Google search Console.
Now here are the following steps to fixing missing field id /breadcrumbs on Google search Console.
- Login your Google search Console dashboard & website dashboard on two different pages.
- Go-to Google search Console settings
- Search for issue field ( missing id/breadcrumbs section) and check out links with missing id /breadcrumbs issues and note them.
- Open your website dashboard on a different page and go-to posts and search for at least 3-5 posts which their links reflects those missing id/breadcrumbs and take them by deleting them (but in some cases rename their categories).
- Go-to Google search Console after deleting the posts on your website simply click validate fix and relax.
- In few minutes latet Google search Console will notify you via email that your request is been validated and fixed.
In case of any questions/complains or if this has helped you in any way kindly drop a comment via the comment box below. Thankyou.